“Admissions are Open for 2018-2019 Academic Sessions”
GITAM University is a premier educational institution in India, offering a wide range of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral Degree Programmes in diverse disciplines such as engineering science, management, international business, law and pharmacy.
The Ministry of Human Resources Development, Govt. Of India rated GITAM University in “A Category “. The University is also accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade.
Against this background, GITAM Centre for Distance Learning is Unique in offering wide range of programmes to learners of various ages, background, locations and needs with well- structured learners support system through a wide network of study centres located in convenient places across the country. The Curriculum of each programme is designed to reflect the latest developments and to suit the requirements of the industry. The course material is prepared in easily understandable self-learning format.
We look forward to welcoming you to the University’s Centre for Distance Learning at MATHIKERE, BANGALORE to build a bright career.
The main aim of Distance Learning is to provide increasing access to higher education to men and women of all ages, including working persons, economically or physically challenged persons, and those residing in remote rural areas.
GITAM University established the Centre for Distance Learning with the following objectives: to provide high quality and career oriented education to learners through flexible, diversified and open education: and to facilitate the learners in developing integrating and applying both theory and practice to strengthen their employability in the context of a competitive environment.
Some of the salient features of CDL
- Learning at one’s own pace, place and time.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure facilities, including a Modern Studio, good Library with rich collection of Books and E- Learning resources.
- Continuous Evaluation & Credit Based Grading system.
- Effective personal and academic counselling.
- Study Centre based learner support network.
- Effective Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Award of a diploma to the learners at the end of each year of the programmes offered under modular system.
- Study Centres located at well- established educational institutions, having good infrastructure and easy accessibility.
- On-line Facility for accessing the live lectures provided by the centre and download on demand.
- Computerized Learner data base with long-in facility.
Advantage – GU Centre for Distance Learning (CDL)
- GITAM University’s Centre for Distance Learning (CDL) is an institution recognized by the Distance Education Bureau (DEB), UGC, New Delhi on the recommendation of the Joint Committee of UGC – AICTE – DEC. A degree from this Centre will make you eligible for employment in State and Central Governments, in addition to enterprises in the private sector.
- CDL Courseware consists of self – learning material, face- to- face counselling, live on-line lectures recorded lectures on demand, etc. The learner is free to choose a learning strategy suitably.
- The evaluation is based on both continuous assessment and year-end examinations.
Admissions to all the Programs are given as follows
Academic Year Batch: May of the year.
Calendar Year Batch: December of the year.
MBA (General/ HRM / Financial management / Marketing / Systems / Hospital / Operation )
MA (Economics, English)
M.Sc. (Bio Technology)
BA (History, Public Administration & Sociology)
BA (Politics, Public Administration & Sociology)
BA (History, Economics & Psychology)
Diploma in Environment and sustainable management (DESM)
PG Diploma in communication Skills (PGDCS)
Diploma in Communicative English (DCE)
Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)
Admissions are Open for 2018-2019 Academic Sessions
Phone No : 7848864959, 9341231457
E-mail ID : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web URL : www.vidyasystems.in